General Membership is open to representatives of public agencies or any organization active or interested in the ISIC Scope and who have attended at least one ISIC-related meeting in the past four years. The benefits of membership include accessing members-only contents (such as ISIC conference presentations), discount rates of ISIC conference registration fees, etc.
If you are interested in becoming an ISIC member, please:
- Download and fill the following form
- Use the Contact me page to send it to us, with “General Membership Application” in the Subject field and attach the filled form as an attachment.
Please use the Contact Me page with subject line “Membership Application” to submit the application form as an attachment.
The membership is currently free. New membership due, with nominal fees for sustaining basic operations of ISIC, is still yet to be determined. Stay tuned!
Action on the applications for General Membership shall be performed by Task Group E – General membership under Secretariat. General Members may be added at any time, subject to the Qualification. There shall be no limitation on the number of General Members.
Once a person joins the ISIC General Membership, we will contact you for further details such as Membership certificate and joining subcommittees, etc.
As an ISIC member, you can access the Members Only webpages, attend ISIC webnars, and enjoy discounted rates for ISIC conference registration, etc.
- 2017 ISIC Conference presentations
- 2019 ISIC Conference presentations
- ISIC North American Chapter Member-Only Page
- ISIC European Union Chapter member-Only Page
- List of General Membership
- Webinars (coming soon)
Forgot your password? Please contact us.